What to do if your dog has swallowed poisons, toxins & cleaners etc.‼️

Remember to act fast, Don't forget to contact your vet!
If you are unable to, you can contact the CDC poison control.

But in case of an emergency:

  1. If the dog hasn’t swallowed anything sharp
  2. If the dog isn’t already vomiting
  3. If the dog is not unconscious
  4. If the dog is not having a hard time breathing
  5. If you make sure to read the label of the product swallowed if you happen to know the product is. Check and see what it says about (If you’ve swallowed this product)
You can give: 
Hydrogen peroxide 3%
  • One teaspoon for every 10 pounds & if they do not through it up the first time you can give it again every 15-20 minutes, up to 3x in one hour.

You can also give:

  • 5 Grams of activated charcoal for every 10 pounds of weight.


Found The Info Helpful?

Donate Now & Keep The Information & Site Going!!!✊